When it comes to throwing tantrums, nobody else in Hollywood tops Millie Bobby Brown and Brie Larson.
Stardom comes bearing a lot of things along with it, and arrogance is one of them. Well, in the past we have heard about a lot of actors in the Hollywood industry, who couldn’t think beyond their fame. Now, it looks like we will have to add two more actors to that list and we are talking about none other than the ‘Stranger Things’ star Millie Bobby Brown and Captain Marvel aka Brie Larson.
- Millie Bobby Brown’s rude behaviour
- Brie Larson rude moments
IS MILLIE BOBBY BROWN RUDE IN REAL LIFE?
- Millie comes out as a narcissistic person – Millie is extremely proud of herself as an actor, and at times her pride gets in the way of her mingling with other co-stars. During her press tours and interviews for ‘Stranger Things’, Millie was often seen interrupting her co-stars, in fact, you could tell by the way the fellow actors expressed that they were pretty frustrated with Millie trying to talk over them. For instance, while receiving Nickelodeon kids choice awards for ‘Stranger Things’, Millie, Sadie, and Caleb went to the stage. When it was Millie’s turn to give the speech, she literally pushed Caleb away, leaving him on the verge of falling. This was really a time that made us all feel that ‘It’s okay, Millie, you can let someone else talk for once’.
- Millie is arrogant – Another incident of Millie’s rather arrogant behaviour was when Audrey Hope, an extra in ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 revealed the awful experience she had with Millie. In the video, she talked about how she was invited to the premiere event, and being a huge fan of Millie, when she saw her at the event, she approached her for a picture. Instead of posing for a picture, Millie left Audrey hanging, saying that she would be back soon. However, later she discovered that Millie had already left the event.
- Millie is full of herself – We can’t deny that Millie has achieved a lot at her age. From being a protagonist in a series to playing the lead in ‘Enola Holmes’, Millie is a true star in all ways. However, sometimes, while chit-chatting with the media, it has come out that Millie is kind of full of herself. This might seem rude to some, but we can’t really blame her, with all the success she has received till now.
SOME OF THE REASONS WHY THE AUDIENCE FIND BRIE LARSON RUDE
Well, it is clear that people are not very fond of her character Captain Marvel. However, there are other reasons why Brie Larson is hated by the world.
- Brie is an angry feminist – Even in the 21st century, feminism is one of the most needed social movements. Where feminism stands for equality, it in no way means putting men down. However, at one time, Brie proved that she believes in the latter part of feminism. It so happened that when many fans became vocal about casting a female superhero in Captain Marvel, just to compete with DC, Brie disregarded them by stating that she doesn’t care about what males have to say about her movie as it is not made for them. Well, looks like Brie’s “I don’t need your opinion attitude” didn’t sit well with the audience.
- Brie doesn’t have what is known as a “sense of humour” – What would you call a person who tries to be funny, but ends up hurting other people’s feelings. Well, the same is the case with Brie, when it comes to her sense of humour. In fact, many people were quick to point out that Brie has a dry spell when it comes to being funny and sometimes she tries her hands on failed sarcasm, which, unfortunately, makes her look like a shrewd person.
- Brie is arrogant – In one of her interviews with Chris Hemsworth and Cheadle, things took a bit of a weird turn. What happened was that both Chris and Cheadle were trying to compliment her, however, Brie probably misinterpreted things and came out as all defensive and an extremely pessimistic person. And even in her solo interviews, Brie has often come out as a very narcissistic person.
Well, if we take a look at Millie’s behaviour and compare it with Brie’s, we can surely find a few similarities between the two. For instance, both Millie and Brie come out as arrogant and extremely narcissistic. In fact, Millie is as outspoken as Brie when it comes to media interaction. Keeping all of this in mind, we wouldn’t be wrong to conclude that Millie is walking on the path of Brie when it comes to being the most cheeky celebrity in Hollywood.
Do you agree that Millie and Brie are the rudest celebrities in Hollywood?