On the 32nd birthday of Novak Djokovic Dkoding takes you on a ride of his personal life
The present number one tennis player on the planet, Novak Djokovic rings in his 32nd birthday today. Novak who is also alluded to as “Nole” tops the graph with regards to unmatched on-field execution.
Serbia’s star and as of now the main tennis player on the planet, Novak Djokovic has won seven Australian Open titles, four Wimbledon titles, three US Open titles, and one French Open title. The Serbian tennis sensation, until now, stays one of the best tennis players ever! While numerous things are thought about his expert life that incorporates his reality positioning, honours, and accomplishments, very few know about his own life.
Let us tell you some lesser known facts of the No. 1 tennis player :
1) Djokovic’s enthusiasm for tennis created after he watched other individuals play at an adjacent tennis camp that he visited.
2) His parents Srdjan and Dijana run a restaurant in Serbia. In 2009, the proud parents opened a brand new restaurant and named it “Novak”.
3) Novak is blessed with a great sense of humour. His amusing and charming identity has even earned him the title “The Djoker” by his fans and journalists.
4) In 2015, he wrote a book titled “Serve to Win” which gave an insight to his eccentric world.
5) Novak can speak five languages including English, German, Serbian, Italian and French.
6) Djkovic married his school time girlfriend Jelena in 2014. They have two children – Stefan and Tara.
7) He has a strange habit of bouncing the ball several times before serving it.
8) The 32-year-old is gluten intolerant. As per his nutritionist’s advice, the fit player is only allowed to eat gluten-free food which ultimately helps him overcome his fitness issues.