Irish mixed martial artist Conor McGregor announced his date of return in UFC
The 31-year-old Irish mixed martial artist, Conor McGregor has confirmed the date for his return in UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship).
In a press conference at Russia, Conor McGregor said that he will make his comeback on Januray 18, 2020.
McGregor’s fans are very happy and excited after the announcement on his return in UFC. Fans are waiting for his return from last year.
Conor McGregor’s MMA career
The 31-year-old Irish boxer’s MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) career is very impressive. Till now, he has played total 25 matches in UFC, in which he won 21 and lost only 4 matches. In 2012, he has won the Cage Warriors Featherweight and Lightweight Championships.
Conor McGregor did not play a UFC match since his defeat against Khabib Nurmagomedov on October 6 of last year. One of the greatest MMA player Khabib Nurmagomedov beat him at UFC 229 and after this fight, McGregor did not participate in a UFC match.
Rematch with Khabib
Most of the experts and fans are expecting that McGregor want a rematch with Russia’s mixed martial artist Khabib Nurmagomedov. McGregor did not say anything about who he is set to face in January. He said, “Ask the UFC, because I do not give a f***.”
Conor McGregor also confirmed that he will attend one camp for 12 weeks before his return in the Octagon. Most probably he will start the camp this weekend.
McGregor’s fans are very happy after his announcement of return in UFC. They will hope for the good comeback from him in January 2020.