Business Wire India
WBR Corp is a leading Brand Management and Consulting Company that specializes in helping start-ups, SMEs and even individuals develop themselves into brands. A ~10 year old organization with offices in Delhi, Dubai and London, WBR Corp provides unparalleled avenues to provide recognition and exposure to the efforts of professionals and organizations in contributing towards the economic growth of the country. WBR Corp is a pioneer in the Brand management arena for SME's and professionals and have conducted more than 150 events within India and abroad like seminars, conferences, award ceremonies, marathons etc. They also take out special marquee editions with leading business magazines like Forbes India, Entrepreneur and Outlook India etc. They actively work with various News and Business News Channels and have done successful TV shows that have featured on Zee Business, Times Now and History TV etc.
WBR Corp organized National Excellence Summit 2021 in New Delhi on April 10, 2021 at Hotel Vivanta by Taj Dwarka. This ceremony was organized with an aim to recognize the efforts made by organizations, entrepreneurs, professionals from the Service, Education, Healthcare, Wellness, Real Estate and Construction sectors. The main motive of the event was to promote small and medium industries in India.
The ceremony witnessed unveiling of Forbes India Special Marquee Edition named The Outperformers ~ Indian Business Legends. WBR Corp UK Limited’s 45 Under 45 India List was launched during National Excellence Summit. 45 Under 45 is a platform for the brightest young minds from all across the nation belonging to different industry sectors. The selection of 45 under 45 was made by extensive market research. The final list of 45 Under 45 was unveiled by none other than Mr. Mahesh Bhupathi. The most coveted list in alphabetical order is as below:
- Afroz Shah, Advocate & Environment Activist
- Ajay Gajraj Hatewar, Indian Academy of Youth Development & Research
- Amit Tandon , Stand-up Comedian
- Anchal Anurag Jyoti, Zenergy School of Life Pvt. Ltd.
- Ankit Singhal, Hughes & Hughes Chem Limited
- Chiranjiv Patel, P C Snehal Group
- Faye D'Souza, Journalist & Entrepreneur
- Gulnaz Parveen, Arsh International School
- Hema Harchandani, Canvas International School
- Inderjeet Singh, Shantiratn Foundation De-Addiction & Rehabilitation Centre
- Jatin Ahuja , Big Boy Toyz
- Jayesh Bajaj, Volga Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Karan Patel, Actor
- Karishma Kakoti, K A Design
- Keshav Chopra, IASO Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Kunal Kapur, Chef
- Lita Mohapatra, Clinilogic Aesthetics, Pharma, Health & Wellness Clinic
- Manish Hathiramani, Deen Dayal Investments
- Manoj Muntashir, Bollywood Lyricist
- Mithali Raj, Indian Cricketer
- Navneet Kaushal, PageTraffic Web Tech Pvt. Ltd
- Neeti Palta, Stand-up Comedian
- Piyush Dwivedi , Future Choice Group
- Porus Arora, Enoki & Dream Oven Kitchens
- Prachi Dhabal Deb, Cake Décor India – Royal Icing Art
- Priti Saraswat, Woman Biker & Travel Blogger
- Priya Gosavi, Dsmart Interiors
- Rahul Kanwal, Journalist
- Rajan Lal Srivastav, Gold Cash Limited
- Rajat Singhal, Hughes & Hughes Chem Limited
- Rishi Sharma, CEO & Founder
- Ruchipurna Jena, Prakriti Architects
- Sandeep Gosain, Oyes Puffs, Quick Eats Private Limited
- Sanjeev Kumar, Asclepius Wellness Private Limited
- Satish Singh Parmar, Exaalgia IT Solutions
- Shiraz Kirmani, Erocon, School Consultants
- Sunil Bhat, Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Sunny Chopra, 21 Fitness LLP
- Tina Arora, Little Illusions Pre School
- Tulsi Kumar, Singer
- Umang Monga, Harrison
- Vidushi Amarnath Agrawal, Homeopath, Dietitian & Nutritionist
- Vinay Agrawal, ISBM University
- Vinod Bansal, Spunky Media Lab
- Vivek Tyagi, Trifid Research Pvt. Ltd.
WBR Corp National Excellence Summit 2021 felicitated various organizations and professionals from all over India on the basis of their product & service quality, pricing, marketing strategies and leadership position in the industry/market segment/geography, dedication to customer satisfaction, entrepreneur initiatives, exemplary business practices, business growth etc.
The ceremony was meant to appreciate the contribution of organizations and business leaders who are the true inspiration of our future generation. The winners of the event were decided on comprehensive market research study and opinion surveys conducted over the period of last six months. The winners were felicitated by former international Tennis Player Mr. Mahesh Bhupathi.
"Continuing growth in different sectors requires excellence in products and services by new entrepreneurs," Mr. Bhupathi said on the occasion, "Entrepreneurs, professionals, education and real estate institutions and small and medium enterprises are playing an important role in employment generation and overall growth and development of the country.
Some of the key winners at National Excellence Summit 2021 were:
Asia Real Estate Awardees – Geetanjali Homestate Pvt. Ltd., Sri Aditya Homes Private Limited, iTower by SAS Infra, MJ Shah Group, 81 Aureate, Bansal Properties & Builders
National Education Awardees – Bachpan Play School, Jayoti Vidyapeeth, Global Business School & Research Centre, AB Tutorials, D. A.V. (C) Dental College & Hospital
National Service Excellence Awards – V Bazzar Retail, Ms. Riya Sharma Dave, Mr. Ganesh Somwanshi (Krescendo Communications)
National Healthcare Excellence Awards – Keva Industries, Dr. S.I.P. Sheik Arifa (Asian Laser Dental Clinic), Dr. Lita Mohapatra (Clinilogic Aesthetics, Pharma, Health & Wellness Clinic)
"These awards positively impacts the overall quality of products and services they offer as they have a reputation to live up to, effectively enabling them at rise to match the international standards” and in-turn help the end customers, said Ms. S Gupta, director of WBR Corp.
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.