– Total Income stood at INR 172.75 Crore, QoQ growth of 17.28%
– PAT stood at INR 10.87 Crore, QoQ growth of 39.10%
– 21,000+ Total No. of NextGen Outlets – 8,500 Operational & 12,500+ under On-Boarding process
MUMBAI, India, Nov. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Vakrangee Limited (VL), announced its unaudited Financial Results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Key Highlights – Q2FY2019-20
- Robust growth seen in Financials due to clear focus on Store profitability and service activation across the network.
- PAT has increased by 39.8% QoQ basis due to strong operating leverage as well as impact of lower Tax rates.
- Strong Operating metrics – NextGen overall throughput increased by ~17% and Number of Transactions increased by 28% on QoQ basis.
Key Financial Highlights for Q2FY2019-20 (Consolidated)
- Total Income stood at INR 172.75 crore in Q2FY2019-20 as against INR 147.30 crore for the preceding quarter current year, registering a growth of 17.28%.
- Revenue from Operations stood at INR 151.85 crore in Q2FY2019-20 as against INR 126.78 crore for the preceding quarter current year, registering a growth of 19.77%.
- EBIDTA stood at INR 20.46 crore in Q2FY2019-20 as against INR 19.26 crore for the preceding quarter current year, registering a growth of 6.20%.
- PAT stood at INR 10.87 crore in Q2FY2019-20 as against INR 7.81 crore for the preceding quarter current year, registering a growth of 39.10%.
- EPS (basic) for the face value of INR 1 stood at INR 0.11 in Q2FY2019-20 as against INR 0.07 in Q1FY2019-20, registering a growth of 57.14%.
- 21,000+ Total No. of NextGen Outlets – 8,500 are operational & 12,500+ outlets On-Boarding process.
- ~INR 37.5 Billion Quarterly Throughput on Nextgen Vakrangee Platform – Transaction Value
- US$ 2.1 Billion Annual Run Rate Throughput – Transaction Value – basis Current No. of Operational NextGen Outlets
- ~15.1 Million Quarterly No. of Transactions on NextGen Vakrangee Platform
About Vakrangee Limited (BSE: 511431) (NSE: VAKRANGEE)
Incorporated in 1990, Vakrangee is the unique technology-driven company focused on building India’s largest network of last-mile retail outlets to deliver real-time banking & Financial Services, ATM, insurance, e-governance, e-commerce and logistics services to the unserved rural, semi-urban and urban markets. The Assisted Digital Convenience stores are called as ‘Vakrangee Kendra’ which acts as the ‘One-stop shop’ for availing various services and products.
For further information, please contact at:
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.