CHENNAI, India, May 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ —
FY19 Revenue at Rs. 358.05 Crs, a growth of 25.2% Y-o-Y
FY19 EBITDA at Rs. 59.16 Crs, a growth of 49.4% Y-o-Y
FY19 PAT (Before minority) at Rs. 38.21 Crs, a growth of 56.5% Y-o-Y
Saksoft Limited (BSE: 590051) (NSE: SAKSOFT), announced its audited financial results for the Quarter and Year ended 31st March, 2019.
Commenting on the results and performance Aditya Krishna, Chairman & Managing Director of Saksoft Ltd said, “In 2018-19 we completed the transition to a sharply focused niche IT solutions provider. Majority of our revenues are from the Digital programs of our customers and are delivered from our centers in India. This focus has ensured revenue growth of 25% and significantly boosted profitability. Our select industry verticals are experiencing rapid growth and digital disruption and this bodes well for our business. We are confident of sustaining both revenue and profitability growth in the coming years.”
Result Highlights Q4FY19 on Y-o-Y basis:
Revenue Growth of 20.1%
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 93.67 Crs during Q4FY19, as against Rs. 78.01 Crs in Q4FY18 a growth of 20.1%.
EBITDA growth of 50.8%
- EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs. 17.03 Crs higher by 50.8% as compared to Q4FY18 of Rs. 11.29 Crs. EBIDTA margins expanded by 371 bps to 18.2% as compared to Q4FY18.
Profitability growth of 41.1%
- The Company recorded a PAT margin (before minority interest) of 11.4% higher by 169 bps as compared to Q4FY18. PAT (before minority interest) for the quarter stood at Rs. 10.64 Crs with a growth of 41.1% Y-o-Y.
Result Highlights FY19 on Y-o-Y basis
Revenue Growth of 25.2%
- The Company recorded Revenue of Rs. 358.05 Crs during FY19, as against Rs. 285.87 Crs in FY18 a growth of 25.2%.
EBITDA growth of 49.4%
- EBITDA for the FY19 stood at Rs. 59.16 Crs as against Rs. 39.60 Crs in FY18 an increase of 49.4%. EBIDTA margins stood at 16.5% as compared to 13.9% for FY18 an increase of 267 bps.
Profitability growth of 56.5%
- PAT (before minority interest) for the FY19 stood at Rs. 38.21 Crs as against Rs. 24.41 Crs in FY18 an increase of 56.5%. PAT margin (before minority interest) grew by 213 Bps as compared to FY18. PAT margins for the year stood at 10.7%.
About Saksoft Limited
Saksoft Limited is a leading player in providing digital transformation solutions to help businesses stay relevant in a highly connected, rapidly evolving world. Saksoft is a niche technology specialist that provides a comprehensive suite of business transformation, information management, application development and testing services. Saksoft helps their clients level the playing field by helping them transform their business spaces.
Saksoft is headquartered in Chennai (India), and has 14 offices across the USA, Europe and Asia employing over 1100+ people. For more information, please visit http://www.Saksoft.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this document relating to future status, events, or circumstances, including but not limited to statements about plans and objectives, the progress and results of research and development, potential project characteristics, project potential and target dates for project related issues are forward-looking statements based on estimates and the anticipated effects of future events on current and developing circumstances. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties and are not necessarily predictive of future results. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. The company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect actual results changed assumptions or other factors.
For further information, please contact
Media Contact :
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.