– Richard Attias & Associates, one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms and platform curators, has reorganized its offerings around five core expertise to support policymakers, governments, corporations and institutions during this time of unprecedented change.
– RA&A’s transformation will strengthen its ability to drive impact through bold diplomacy strategies and pioneering live and virtual platforms.
– The expansion will be supported by a global leadership team with new key appointments.
NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Richard Attias & Associates, one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms and platform curators, launches a new global strategy to support its expansion and better serve the growing needs of its clients and its markets. After 15 years of creating and producing game-changing international platforms such as the Future Investment Initiative (FII), the Nobel Laureates Conference, Leaders’ Summits, Sport Games ceremonies, and the G20, RA&A has reorganized its offerings around five core expertise to support policymakers, governments, corporations and institutions through this time of unprecedented transformation and guide them through the challenges and opportunities of the changing geopolitical landscape.
“Now is the time for heads of state, government leaders and global business leaders to build a more sustainable and equitable world focused on the new priorities of the 21st Century,” says Founder & Executive Chairman Richard Attias. “RA&A’s transformation and expansion will strengthen our ability to drive impact through bold diplomacy strategies, unique content, and pioneering live and digital platforms, as well as through inspiring sport and entertainment experiences.”
Richard Attias appoints a new leadership team to support RA&A’s global expansion
Richard Attias has appointed Marina de Coatgoureden as Global CEO of RA&A to lead the company’s expansion. Marina started her career organizing events for the British and GCC Royal Families and luxury brands such as Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton. In 2018, she became CEO of the Middle East for the Quintessentially Group, one of the world leaders in the events and lifestyle industry.
Marina de Coatgoureden will be supported by a strong leadership team across RA&A’s strategic markets:
- Fahad AlRajhi, Managing Director, RA&A Saudi Arabia
- Frederic Divay, Managing Director, RA&A Senegal
- Vincent Perroud, FII Managing Director
- Cedric Roux, Managing Director, RA&A United Arab Emirates
- Qi Tian, Managing Director, RA&A China
- Sophie Titolo, Managing Director, Americas, RA&A USA
- Victoria Vincent, Managing Director, RA&A France
Richard Attias adds: “I am very proud of this transition to the next generation of executives. They all have individually amazing credentials and common values. Their commitment under Marina’s leadership will bring RA&A to the next level to continue to lead the industry.”
Richard Attias will serve as Executive Chairman, supported by:
- Cécilia Attias, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs; Secretary of RA&A Advisory Board
- Fabien Philippe, Chief Financial Officer
- Anastasia Colosimo, Chief of Staff
- Liz Borod Wright, Social Media Director
RA&A’s New Organization
The company has created five sub-brands to support its new positioning and core expertise.
- RA&A Advisory & Diplomacy: Identifying unseen opportunities in public affairs, forging beneficial partnerships and creating detailed implementation plans that deliver results
- RA&A Lab: Curating original content and programming, identifying future trends and conceiving thought leadership that builds influence and drives impact
- RA&A Live Experiences: Developing turn-key solutions for memorable live experiences, including top-tier international summits and forums
- RA&A Metaverse: Creating bespoke interactive virtual platforms focused on social connection and innovative digital solutions that transcend physical borders and reach new audiences
- RA&A Sport & Entertainment: Designing and executing awe-inspiring sport ceremonies, cultural festivals, entertainment events, and permanent shows, and providing expert sport advisory
About Richard Attias & Associates
As a leading strategic communications firm and platforms curator, RA&A provides and curates the ideas, connections, and events to build the influence of its clients — corporations, governments, NGOs and non-profits. Decades of experience have led RA&A to certain conclusions about how best to design physical and virtual platforms, ceremonies, forums and summits that drive short and long-term sustainable impact with tangible results. Through bold diplomacy strategies, RA&A helps its clients navigate the opportunities and challenges of the geopolitical landscape during this unprecedented global transformation.
The success of Richard Attias & Associates is rooted in the experience of its founder and its multicultural team, trusted by world leaders, business executives and civic leaders looking to build influence and effect change. RA&A has now grown to an international team of 100+ experts with offices on each continent. RA&A has Sanabil Equities (part of the Public Investment Fund – PIF) as a minority shareholder.
Learn more by visiting our new website: http://richardattiasassociates.com/
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.