BANGALORE, India, May 5 ,2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Cambridge institute of technology (CITech.) invites students for Registration for various academic program of the academic year 2021-22. The registration for the engineering courses has already initiated through online as well as offline mode. The aspirants looking for engineering study from one of the top engineering colleges in Bangalore should apply before the deadline.
The Cambridge institute of technology is one of the best engineering colleges in Bangalore, providing a skill-based learning environment in 7 different engineering branches. The Cambridge Institute of Technology is affiliated with VTU, Belgaum and approved by AICTE, accredited by NAAC with a ‘B++’ Grade and NBA.
The list of B.E. courses offered at CITech.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
List of Master courses offered at CITech.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Finance, HR, marketing
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in CSE
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying through online mode.
The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Engineering course in different disciplines:
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 patterns of examination (equivalent to the two years Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at CITech.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in the case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for determination of eligibility (and not for the determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KCET or COMEDK UGET for undergraduate courses.
- Entrance Exam: GATE/PGCET/KMAT/CMAT/MAT for post-graduation courses.
Students who fall under the above criteria apply through online mode or visit our website. For offline mode, students can visit our campus. We are maintaining the highest measure of safety from COVID-19 in the campus area. The admission team will entertain the candidates with the registration procedure whenever they visit the campus (Monday – Saturday).
Documents required at the time of online registration as well as offline mode:
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card and Certificate – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- 12th/PUC Marks Card and Certificate – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- Graduation Mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- Caste & Income Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 5 Passport + 5 Stamp Size
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above-mentioned documents:
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
Students seeking admission in Master degree courses need to follow the same eligibility criteria for registration. Additionally, students must take one of the following entrance examinations: GATE or PGCET for MTech admission, KMAT, CMAT, MAT or PGCET for MBA admission, and PGCET for MCA admission.
The selection procedure for admission:
Selection for every course offered by the Cambridge Institute of Technology will conduct in two stages.
Stage 1: General selection through merit and score in the entrance examination
State 2: Personal interview
Placement Information of 2021 at CITech:
Because of the covid-19, the global job market severely impacted starting in 2020. However, among Bangalore engineering colleges, Cambridge Institute of Technology offers some of the best placement assistance. CITech. has a well-trained and well-focused placement wing to manage all aspects of student preparation, internships, and placement.
Ms. Usha Rani, Director-HR, Cambridge Institute of Technology, stated, ‘That Our efforts to offer the corporate community future employees is in itself unique and is far beyond the confines of the four walls of the Institute. We at Cambridge ensure that every student gets the right skill and domain knowledge so that they are easily acceptable to the industry. It is a tradition that the recruiting organizations visiting our institute carry out pre-placement talks, or presentations organized by the company for the students.’
Cambridge Institute of Technology, a reputed engineering college in Bangalore, offers students a complete placement support. The newly introduced specialisation courses ensure a 100% placement in a reputable corporation. Some CITech alumni are having there higher education Abroad. Students from CITech are employed by multinational corporations as well as reputable Indian government organisation. For more details on Placement at CITech, click here.
The achievements of 2021 placement at CITech:
- This year in the peak covid-19 situation CITech placed most of their eligible candidates in different industries like IT, manufacturing, BFSI, FMCD, etc.
- Over 100+ companies visited this year for the placement process till now.
- Until now, the highest package offered was 10 lakhs.
- The average package was offered for the student this year is from 4.9 – 5.2 lakh. Many students also received a paid internship in various companies.
The placement is still running for students under the CITech placement wing.
Learning and development strategies for placement at CITech:
Cambridge institute of technology achieved a remarkable appreciation for placing students during the pandemic season. The institute provides the top-notch quality of education and skill-based training session for students to develop professionalism. Throughout the academic year, students gained industrial working experience through seminars, guest lectures, internships, industrial visits, and so on.
Cambridge Institute of Technology provides n number of opportunities for preparing students for interview. The learning and development team plays a notable role in the placement process. This wing happens to be the brainchild of the Cambridge institute of technology.
- It has emerged to provide state-of-the-art training to the students of engineering, management, and post-graduation program.
- The L&D training encapsulates communication and soft skills modules to equip the students with the right kind of employability skills that helps them to get better placement opportunities.
- Students, as part of their L&D training, get nurtured with the right skills that infuse the confidence and competence to handle real-time situations.
- The activity-based training module gives the students practical exposure to the corporate world.
- The L&D course has been formulated based on the valid inputs provided by technocrats and management masterminds.
Media Contact : Karthik, firstname.lastname@example.org, +919731998888, Admissions Head, Cambridge Group of Institutions
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1503270/Cambridge_Institute_of_Technology.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1503271/Cambrian_Bangalore.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1503272/CITech_Sports_Activities.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1503274/Students_library_CIT.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1503275/Lab_CIT.jpg
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.