Business Wire India
Leading Ed-tech brand Extramarks Education is all set to make teaching more rewarding and tech inclusive through its one-of-a-kind, teacher-centric STAR Program. The indigenous reward program is available for teachers across schools, institutions, and private tuitions through The Teaching App. Teachers can earn StarPoints for various activities they perform on the Extramarks Teaching App – from creating a profile to teaching, assigning, and evaluating their students’ work. Through this program, the educators can avail multiple benefits depending on their accumulated StarPoints on The Teaching App.
Launched early this year, Extramarks- The Teaching App is a one-stop solution to set up online classes coupled with a robust assessment platform, extensive content repository, live class platform and digital classroom management tools. The App caters to all educators irrespective of where they teach. It empowers millions of teachers and tutors in India to embrace digitalized teaching and learn to market their services to a large learner base irrespective of geographical boundaries.
- Schools & institutes: Skill building & engagement activities increase teacher retention, while the latest & best marketing tools help improve the reach & revenue.
- School teachers: In addition to assisting teachers in embracing digitalization effortlessly, instant gratifications & exciting prizes make the journey more rewarding.
- Home tutors: They get instant gratification and tools to grow their business and take it to the next level.
Arpit Agarwal, Vice President of Marketing, Extramarks Education, said, "As a leader in the edtech space, we aim to be at the forefront of innovating teaching and learning through technology. After launching The Teaching App, we instituted the STAR Program to further engage the community of all educators in India. Through this program, we want to recognize and appreciate the efforts of all the teachers by providing various gratifications. We will continue to build on The Teaching App product and add more teachers' focused elements to the STAR program to make teaching more rewarding.”
There are primarily three categories of rewards aimed at building a strong community of teachers.
- EM Exclusives: A wide range of Arsenal and EM merchandise, discount coupons on EM products, product support and brand experiences.
- Skill-up category: Participation in professional development workshops and offering business promotional marketing tools like free advertising, website building, marketing, and business promotion tools to grow the reach of their teaching services.
- Rewards/coupons: Gift vouchers from 140+ renowned partner brands, foreign excursions and day trips, entertainment, lifestyle, charity, etc.
With more than 1,00,000 downloads, the ed-tech giant has projected to onboard 1 million teachers on Extramarks-The Teaching App by next year. In the long term, the STAR program also aims to increase teacher retention in schools/institutes through other enriching skill-building activities like workshops, assessments, etc., that supplement their teaching proficiency and classroom learning outcomes. The platform currently operates on a freemium model for schools and institutes and is free of cost for home tutors for a year- available for download on the Play Store or App Store.
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.