Business Wire India
- The six-day mega event will bring together 3000+ brands with over 9 lakh styles
- Beauty & Personal Care, Kidswear, Ethnic Wear & Casual Wear will offer 4 lakh styles this edition
- Scales-up ‘Made in India’ handloom products over June 2020 edition, offering 20000 styles from 1800 brands giving impetus to SMEs
- First-time shoppers will get flat Rs. 500 off on their first transaction along with Free Delivery for their first month on Myntra
Myntra announces the arrival of the 14th edition of its flagship event, End of Reason Sale (EORS), slated to be held between July 3 and 8. The biggest ever edition of the mega fashion carnival brings with it over 9 lakh styles from over 3000+ brands and is expected to cater to the fashion and lifestyle needs of over 50 million visitors. Traffic to the platform during the six day period is expected to rise by about 75% over the previous edition of the sale held in June last year, with a projection of over 3X demand over BAU.
In the last few months, Myntra witnessed a marked increase in first time users from across regions, clearly indicating a strong shopping intent. This sets an encouraging and positive tone for the mega event, the focus of which is to present customers with ‘never before offers’ while following all the safety protocols. Giving impetus to SMEs, Myntra has scaled-up the ‘Made in India’ handloom selection manifold, over the June 2020 edition, offering 20000 styles from 1800 brands.
Myntra’s innovative and attractive customer engagement initiatives, ahead of the biannual fashion event, such as ‘price reveal’ and ‘early access’ that have highly enhanced shopper experience over the years, will be a part of the current edition too. The top tiers (Select, Elite & Icon) of Myntra Insiders, or members of Myntra’s Loyalty Program, will have free Early Access a day before EORS kicks off. Other benefits for Insiders include free shipping, exclusive additional offers from over 90 leading brands, and redeemable voucher points. Gold passes are also available for shoppers a day prior to EORS, between 7 pm and 11 pm on July 2. This four-hour shopping window can be availed through wishlisting, adding products to cart or through play & earn. On-app engagement activities to enable customers to book a slot and earn coupons via games, such as Matching logos, Pictionary and Quiz, will go live on 23rd June.
- Myntra will gratify people who wishlist more than 4 items during pre-buzz time (23 Jun-1 July) with an exciting reward encouraging them to shop during EORS to drive engagement.
- Early Bird shoppers between 2-3pm during EORS will be given exciting deals on a first come first serve basis.
- First-time shoppers will get flat Rs. 500 off on their first transaction along with Free Delivery for their first month on Myntra.
- As a part of Myntra’s unique Shout & Earn feature users will be able to invite their friends to the EORS and get additional offers up to Rs. 150 per friend who simply visits the EORS page. Flat 10% off on HDFC Debit + Credit Cards plus additional 2% off for EMI users
Shoppers can pick their favorite fashion wear, accessories, beauty products, home decor and more at value offers ranging between 50% and 80% from various domestic and international brands. Loungewear and Lingerie, one of the most trending categories on the platform, will have 20000 styles from 180+ brands on offer, while parents of kids can look forward to 90000 style options from 500 kidswear brands. The event will have 2500+ brands across Sports and Westernwear and nearly 500 brands across Beauty and Personal Care categories. Myntra Fashion Brands will host 75000+ styles across apparel, beauty, accessories and footwear.
Myntra expects ethnic wear, kidswear, beauty & personal care and casual wear to contribute ~50% of the overall demand for this EORS, with other important categories being, western wear, footwear, sports and accessories. To address the growing popularity for the curated selection of Myntra’s Home and Living products, the category has been ramped up by 2.5X this EORS compared to the June 2020 edition.
Speaking on the arrival of EORS, Amar Nagaram, CEO, Myntra, said, “The fashion ecosystem, including brands, suppliers, artisans, SMEs and delivery partners, among others, are eagerly awaiting a positive business momentum. We hope that this edition of EORS will be the catalyst for confidence and growth that needs to emerge hereon, on which the industry can thrive. The event is poised to serve as a ray of hope, by reviving demand for small, medium and large brands, augmenting the income opportunity for delivery partners, including the kirana (MENSA) network, while offering customers the joy of shopping. We are also introducing the Charity at Checkout feature, enabling all our EORS shoppers to donate a certain sum towards the current healthcare needs of the society.”
To meet the last mile delivery requirements, Myntra has scaled up its MENSA network by 4X and will be working with 17,700 kirana (MENSA) partners who will cater to 80% of the overall deliveries spanning about 600 cities. The company expects to ship over 15 million items, 40% of which is likely to be delivered to tier 2 cities and beyond. The company has also scaled up its tech capabilities to handle the scale of the event and will be able to manage over 8 lakh concurrent users at peak.
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.