– Will offer over 20,000 styles from more than 100 domestic and international brands, specific to teen fashion
– Key categories include Athleisure, Denim wear, Innerwear, Casual wear, Party wear, Ethnic wear, Footwear and Accessory
– Brands on the ‘Teens Store’ include renowned names like UTH by Roadster Life & Co., Justice, H&M, HRX, Nike, CK, Adidas, and Mango teens, offering the latest fashion trends, styling tips, and ensembled looks
BANGALORE, India, March 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — In yet another pioneering move, Myntra announces the launch of its one-of-its-kind, dedicated shopping alley for teenagers on its platform called ‘Teens Store’. The roll-out of this dedicated store for teens, is aimed towards fulfilling a wide gap and addressing specific needs of teens in the market who seek to experiment with trendy fashion more often and have varied requirements in styles, size, brands and fitting. The ‘Teens Store’ on the Myntra app will cater to all their wardrobe needs under one roof, alongside a host of other value adds that makes shopping effortless and instantly gratifying.
The ‘Teens Store’ will house a curated range of styles, from a host of well-renowned international brands and domestic brands like Justice, CK, UTH by Roadster Life & Co., Tommy Hilfiger, HRX, H&M, Nike, Puma, Adidas, and Mango Teens, complemented by the latest fashion trends, styling tips, and ensembled looks. An important aspect taken into consideration while creating this store specific to teens is sizing, which is a predicament for growing teens. This is being addressed by curating styles and trendy product lines at affordable price points. The store currently houses over 20,000 styles from over 100 domestic and international brands, and aims to increase the selection to over 30,000 styles over the next 6 months.
Some of the key categories in the teens segment that cater to various need states include Athleisure, Denim Wear, Innerwear, Casual wear, Party wear, Ethnic wear, Footwear, and Accessory. Some of the products on the Teens Store that cannot be missed include Jeans-anti fit, distressed and wide-legged denims, T-shirt dresses, fit & flare dresses, ribbed dresses, T-shirts – tie and dye, oversized and statement makers. It will also host a collection of stylish jumpsuits and dungarees. Myntra is working closely with brands to create special theme-based collections, enabling the store to provide unique offerings. The starting price of styles in the store is ~ INR 299.
Speaking on the launch of the new ‘Teens Store’, Jubi Samuel, Senior Director, Category Management, Myntra, said, “As a platform that holistically caters to the fashion needs of all, Myntra is pleased to pioneer the creation of a unique teen-specific offering, solving for a gaping need for teens, a fashion-forward discerning cohort and meaningfully engaging them early in their life cycle. We are dedicated to working with existing and prospective brands on our platform to create unique experiences for teenagers by truly understanding and catering to their varied needs. Our ‘Teens Store’ would therefore be a one-stop-shop for all the wardrobe needs of teens, helping them immensely in expressing their authentic identities in their formative years. Myntra will offer one of the largest collections of brands, styles, designs and fittings in this segment to suit the ever-evolving fashion needs of teenagers while also being cognizant of affordability and comfort.”
The new ‘Teens Store’ will be promoted through an array of avenues including Influencer marketing and Social Commerce. Myntra Studio and M-Live will also play a major role in amplifying visibility for the proposition.
With teenagers being fairly active and present on social media, it has to a great extent become a space where they seek fashion and trends inspiration. The look and feel of the store has been designed to be very teen appropriate, from the perspective of creatives and themes being crafted to appeal to tomorrow’s upcoming style icons. The store will also use appropriate teen model imagery to help the young shoppers visualize the products before buying.
Must-have products from Myntra’s Teens Store on the App
- Easy Breezy Sun Dress: This stylish yet super comfortable dress that can be worn both for day or evening outings to gear up and spend time with loved ones.
- Wide leg Denims: Nothing says versatile like a pair of chic denims. Wide-leg denims are definitely this season’s must-have wardrobe staple. These super comfortable flared denims can be paired with graphic tees, crop tops, bralettes, and tank tops to channel the inner diva.
- Positive Affirmations: These positive affirmation slogan tees can be worn for an instant outfit upgrade for a trendy tee look!
- Next-Level Athleisure: Comfort never goes out of style! One can pair up these track pants with an oversized t-shirt and chunky sneakers to nail that uber stylish look for an outing with friends.
- Shirt up: This blue casual shirt with mandarin collar can be carried for that simple, suave and elegant look. They can roll up the sleeves for a chilled out day in the gaming center or roll down for the movie night with the boys!
Myntra is India’s leading platform for fashion brands and pioneer in m-commerce play. An integral part of the Flipkart Group, Myntra brings together technology and fashion to create the best experience in the fashion and lifestyle space in India. The company has partnered with over 5000+ leading fashion and lifestyle brands in the country such as H&M, Levis, U.S. Polo Assn., Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Philippe, Jack & Jones, MANGO, Forever 21, Urbanic, Marks & Spencer, W, Biba, Nike, Puma, Crocs, M.A.C, and Fossil and many more, to offer a wide range in latest branded fashion and lifestyle wear. Myntra services over 27,000 pin codes across the country.
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.