Business Wire India
- Registers 83% growth in PAT at INR 471.90 Mn
- Total income increases by 45% over previous year
KN Agri Resources Limited – a diversified conglomerate with interests spanning across industries like Soybean Processing, Edible Oil Refining, Wheat Milling, Lecithin, Ethanol and Wind Power Generation – has reported its financial performance for the full year ended March 31, 2022.
Highlights of the results for the full year are summarized below –
- Total income up by 45% over the previous year, driven by massive increase in demand and prices of agri products.
- A 59% growth in EBITDA – which stands at INR 696.60 Mn
- A sharp increment of 81% in PBT which stands at INR 636.99 Mn
- A 83% increase in PAT at INR 471.90 Mn
|Profit / (Loss) Before Tax||636.99||351.34|
|Profit / (Loss) After Tax||471.90||258.45|
|Mr. Vijay Shrishrimal, Chairman & Managing Director, KN Group|
“The results this year demonstrate our unwavering commitment to operational excellence and providing superior results to our partners, shareholders, and investors. Over the previous year, our overall income grew by 45%. This year, agri business has been a real game-changer in the Indian market. With the right support from our partners and stakeholders, we look forward for a successful year ahead.”
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.