RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, Oct. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The Joy Entertainment Industry Forum (Joy Forum19), takes place October 13-14 at the Ritz-Carlton in Riyadh, and brings together entertainment pioneers from around the world:
- Vice President at Huawei Global Product Marketing Clement Wong
- CEO of SEVEN Bill Ernest
- Chairman of the Board of Directors at Balich World Shows Marco Balich
- Chairman of the Board of Directors at Emaar Mohammad Al Abbar
- CEO of Miral Asset Management Mohammad Al Zaabi FA
- CEO of Muvi Cinemas Fawaz Al Hokair
- General Supervisor of Investment, Strategy, Marketing, and Programs at the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage Fahad Hamidaddin
- CEO of the Ad Diriyah Gate Development Authority Jerry Inzerillo
- President and CEO of Five Currents Scott Givens, and
- CEO and co-founder of Sublime and the founder of Soluis Martin McDonnell.
- Head of Marketing for International Markets Disneyland Paris Myriam Belbachir
- Sales and Marketing Director for international Markets in Disneyland Paris Samira Tachfint
The Forum inspired by the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 and organized by the General Entertainment Authority (GEA) will bring together international entertainment opportunities for exceptional investment opportunities, local and global entertainment leaders to build relationships with government agencies and Saudi businesses.
The Forum’s many and diverse panels will discuss ways to enrich and enhance quality of life, diversify the economy, the impact of technology on entertainment, the future of digital gaming, virtual entertainment, communicating with the designers of entertainment cities, and competitive sports. Panelists will also discuss the importance of implementing large projects and expanding infrastructure to create investment opportunities in the entertainment sector.
About the General Entertainment Authority
The General Entertainment Authority was established in line with Vision 2030 to regulate and develop the entertainment sector in the Kingdom and provide entertainment options and opportunities for all segments of society in all regions of the Kingdom to enrich citizens’ life and bring joy to them. It also stimulates the role of the private sector in building and developing leisure activities. The GEA supports the economy in the Kingdom by contributing to diversifying its sources and raising the gross domestic product, supporting small and medium enterprises and raising foreign direct investment in the entertainment sector.
About the Entertainment Industry Forum
The Entertainment Industry Forum 2019 is an initiative of the General Entertainment Authority that aims at developing the entertainment sector in the Kingdom in line with the aspirations of Vision 2030 and seeking to provide sustainable investment opportunities, a culture of joy, and a vibrant society. The Forum aims at creating a solid platform for the construction and development of the entertainment industry in Saudi Arabia, as well as providing new entertainment opportunities, and the exchanging of global experiences in different areas for this growing sector.
For more information: www.joyforum.com
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.