The 2-day virtual summit will highlight the disruptive trends affecting the mobility industry and how automakers can offer value while focusing on innovation-led growth
SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global mobility industry is experiencing tectonic shifts. Connectivity, autonomous driving, mobility services (including shared) and electrification have disrupted the entire ecosystem. The ongoing COVID-19 crisis has also accelerated this transformation process. As the “new normal” continues to unfold, the vision of “Innovating to Zero,” with zero-emission vehicles, zero waste, zero accidents, zero defects, and zero carbon emissions, will gain momentum.
With this renewed focus on sustainabilty, automakers have prioritized developing transformative, digitally driven business models and value-added services that will create a stronger, more resilient future.
In line with these trends reshaping the mobility landscape, the theme of this year’s Frost & Sullivan Intelligent Mobility Summit 2021 is “Innovating to Zero.” The two-day online summit, scheduled for July 14-15, 2021, will explore how the mobility industry can reshape the future and create long-term value by “Innovating to Zero,” as well as key trends impacting the industry, including skateboard architecture, electrification and connectivity of vehicles.
For more information and to register for Intelligent Mobility 2021, please visit: http://frost.ly/5sk
Featuring curated webinars, insightful panel discussions, and exclusive networking opportunities, this complimentary event brings together Frost & Sullivan’s leading mobility experts and industry thought leaders.
Keynote: Transformative Trends Shaping Future of Mobility in Next Decade
- Vivek Vaidya, Associate Partner, Mobility Practice, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
Keynote: Practical and Sustainable Pathways to Carbon Neutrality
- Yoshihiro Sawa, President, Toyota Daihatsu Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Ltd
Keynote: Trends Catching Momentum in 2021
- Pierre Loing, Vice-President, Global Product Strategy & Planning, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Keynote: What Can We Look Forward to Beyond 2021?
- Yoshifumi Kato, Senior Executive Officer, CTO, Denso Corporation
Keynote: Cross-domain Computing Solutions for Next Decade
- Dr. Edwin Liebemann, Senior Managing Officer, Regional President of Cross-Domain Computing Solutions, Japan, Bosch
Theme 1: Skateboard Architecture, Solid-state Battery and Electric Vehicles
- Mark Avery, Chief Executive Officer, Bell Resources
- Adrian Duque, Business Development Manager—eMobility, Asia-Pacific Region, Schneider Electric
- Isao Sekiguchi, Regional Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Nissan in ASEAN, President of Nissan Thailand, President Director of Nissan Indonesia
Theme 2: In Search of Appropriate Business Models—Connectivity of Vehicles
- Yoshinari Shiraishi, Global Sales Director, HERE Technologies
- Vikrama Dhiman, Head of Mobility Products, Gojek
- Toshiro Muramatsu, General Manager, Connected Car and Service, Nissan
- Tobias Geber-Jauch, Head of Connected Service, Manufacturing & Automotive, Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH
Theme 3: Circular Economy Trends in the Automotive Industry
- Niels de Boer, Programme Director, ERI@N
- Chew Men Leong, President/Head, Urban Solutions, ST Engineering
- Benjamin Wilson, Senior Product Manager, HERE Technologies
Regional Session: In What Form will Electrification Take Off in SE Asia?
- Abhijit Sengupta, Director and Head of Business, India, SAARC Region & Southeast Asia, HERE Technologies
- Dato Madani Sahari, CEO, Malaysia Automotive Robotics and IoT Institute
- Krit Vichaiwatanapanich, CoFounder & CEO, HaupCar
- Zuo Chen, Marketing & Product Strategy Director, MG Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Theme 4: Transition from L2.5 to L5 Autonomy
- Pras Ganesh, Executive Vice President, Toyota Daihatsu Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Program Director, Asia-Pacific Region, Toyota Mobility Foundation
- Dr. Irene Feige, Head of Circular Initiative, BMW Group
- Akihiro Inatsugi, Director, Corporate Sustainability Division, Bridgestone Corporation
Theme 5: Developments in Electric 2W Industry in Asia
- Julian Legazpi, Chief Commercial Officer, Scorpio Electric
- Kirk James, Chief Marketing Officer, Gogoro
- · Luca Martin, Chief Executive Officer, KTM ASIA
Theme 6: Developments in Commercial Vehicles by 2025
- Kirk Mitchell, Vice President, Corporate Development Asia-Pacific, HERE Technologies
- Benjamin Eule, Director Global Marketing, Head of Sales Europe and Indonesia, Mitsubishi Fuso—Daimler Truck
Theme 7: Innovations in Last-mile Delivery
- Christoph Herzig, Global Product Director & Head of Fleet Applications, HERE Technologies
- Deepak Kadambi, General Manager, South East Asia, Geotab
- Pedram Assadi, COO, Foodpanda
In addition, the strategic summit will highlight the changing market dynamics and trends impacting the market’s recovery, and provide a future-focused outlook for the various market segments across the globe.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Frost & Sullivan
P: +65 68900926
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.