Business Wire India
This award is held every year, to celebrate and encourage them all to recognize the efforts of all education sectors, service providers, individuals, and organizations for their achievement and continued commitment. Floraxis Media Group announced the National Education Services Leadership Award, 2022 – a symbol of growth, knowledge and experience in all Education Services sector. The Business and Service industry works on the factor of trust and experience. The award-winning organizations and individual services providers avail the benefits of building trust and authenticity. Floraxis Media Group has a research team that carefully selects the winners through a selection process. Floraxis Media team conduct deep research and survey process of the nominees. Winners are announced on the parameters of quality, experience, qualifications, customer feedback, etc.
To celebrate for these individuals and organizations who are the best skilled, the best compassionate and have the best experience in all Education Services sector. This award gives an opportunity to each individual and organization to participate at the national level, which helps them to make better business.
National Education Services Leadership Award, 2022 motive at organizations and individuals for their contributions to the education service industry by innovating for increased value, quality and improved performance.
A list of winners of the National Education Services Leadership Award, 2022:
- LNCT Group of Colleges – Best Professional Education Group in Central India
- DKTE Society's Textile and Engineering Institute – Outstanding Institute in Digital Innovation, Technology and Best Practices 2022
- JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) – India's Most Innovative Engineering and Technology University
- Miles Education – Best Ed Tech Company for Finance & Accounting Programs in India
- Dr. Sonali Basu – Best Women Principal and Education Leader of the Year
- Mr. Awanindra Singh Gangwar – Best School Principal Award – Central India
- Prof. (Dr.) Nripendra Nath Bala – Best Education Leader of the India
- Kids Wonderland Preschool – Best Pre-School in Karnataka
- Yeshas Academy – Best Chartered Accountant (CA) & Company Secretary (CS) Coaching Institute in Karnataka
- Little Millennium – Ashoknagar (Dr.Florence Helen Nalini) – Best Pre-School in Chennai
These recognitions will further strengthen their ability to steer their objective through turbulent times, apply the best of the professional modules to manage and keep their missions afloat.
To improve and enhance the brand and to participate in the award, please click on the Floraxis Media Group website (http://www.floraxismedia.in). Find out about the Awards, Company and fill out the nomination form to participate
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.