Business Wire India
Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, recently announced a truly unified approach to communications as a service with its launch of Dialpad Meetings. Formerly known as UberConference, Dialpad Meetings adds new capabilities and establishes the Dialpad cloud communications platform as the one place for a truly unified Communications as a Service (TruCaaS) experience. The Dialpad India team was a key contributor to the cutting-edge innovations now available in Dialpad Meetings including:
- Video conferencing in HD quality for an in-the-room experience.
- Real-time Voice Intelligence (Vi™) provides live note-taking and automated transcription analysis, enabling attendees to focus on the conversation and ensure key moments are not missed.
- Start and join Dialpad Meetings from any direct message, group message or channel within the Dialpad app. With Dialpad Meetings natively built into the platform, users are not required to manage multiple tabs or windows.
- Emoji reactions and expressions build social connections with team members and provide feedback in real-time without interruptions.
Dialpad is committed to developing hybrid work solutions for both the SMB and enterprise markets through product innovations for truly unified communications, and the company relies heavily on the research and development in India. Dialpad India is comprised of more than 80 employees throughout India working remotely and in its Bengaluru office. Dialpad is leading the hybrid work model through cloud communications by example with more than 800 employees spread across 11 offices and fully-remote teams easily collaborating on its own TruCaaS platform.
“The Dialpad spirit of connection, collaboration and productivity in this new work-from-anywhere world reflects our belief that when the right people come together — regardless of location — anything is possible,” said Amit Kaul, Vice President of Engineering and India Country Manager, Dialpad. “This project showcased the commitment to providing reliable tools to work from anywhere and we are truly proud of Dialpad India’s contribution to the successful launch of Dialpad Meetings.”
Dialpad plans to continue its India software engineering team investment with up to 50 new hires over the next 12 months. The India team will focus on Dialpad conferencing capabilities, product integrations and cloud platform infrastructure to support artificial intelligence (AI), a critical component as Dialpad expands research and development efforts for its proprietary Voice Intelligence (Vi™) technology. Vi delivers real-time business optimization, including call coaching, automated note-taking, sentiment tracking and transcription analysis to businesses of all sizes.
- Read the Dialpad Meetings launch announcement for full product details
- Learn more about Dialpad’s growth in India
- Explore open opportunities on the Dialpad India team
- Discover how Dialpad utilizes AI to unify UCaaS and CCaaS
- Web: https://www.dialpad.com/
- Blog: https://www.dialpad.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dialpadHQ/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dialpad/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dialpadhq/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Dialpad/
Dialpad is the leading cloud communications platform for talk, messaging, meetings and contact center in one beautiful app. Dialpad’s platform delivers AI across every employee and customer experience through real-time transcriptions, live agent coaching and sentiment analysis. More than 7,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses, including Domo, Motorola Solutions, Netflix, Splunk, Stripe, T-Mobile, Twitter, Uber and WeWork use Dialpad to connect and collaborate. Dialpad is backed by the world’s leading investors including Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, OMERS Growth Equity, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, Section 32, SoftBank Corp., T-Mobile Ventures and Work-Bench. Visit www.dialpad.com for more information and to request a demo.
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.