NEW YORK and LONDON, Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — DAZN, the leading global sports destination, launched today in more than 200 countries and territories. For an initial monthly price point of £1.99 or less, sports fans worldwide are now able to sign up to the service and watch a breadth of live world championship boxing and on-demand original programming.
- On Dec. 4, Billy Joe Saunders defends his WBO super-middleweight title against fellow Englishman Martin Murray.
- A heavyweight clash not to be missed, unified heavyweight champion of the world Anthony Joshua OBE will defend his world titles against Bulgarian mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev on Dec. 12.
- Gennadiy “GGG” Golovkin looks to make history on Dec. 18 when he attempts to make a record 21st defence of the middleweight title against Kamil Szeremeta.
- Pound-for-pound champion Canelo Alvarez returns to the super middleweight division a day later on Dec. 19, to face undefeated champion Callum Smith in San Antonio, Texas.
- Starting 2021 with a bang, on Jan. 2 the explosive Ryan García will be looking to stamp his authority on the division against the battle-hardened Olympic gold medallist Luke Campbell for the interim WBC lightweight title.
“We’re excited to launch our global platform with an action-packed opening month featuring boxing’s biggest stars and a suite of premium original programming,” said DAZN EVP Joseph Markowski.
As well as an unparalleled fight schedule, DAZN’s global platform features an ever-growing archive of classic fights, athlete features and a slate of original programming including 40 DAYS, Saturday Fight Live and ONE NIGHT. DAZN is committed to adding more sports and sports content to the global service from 2021.
Download the DAZN app now on internet-connected devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs, and living room devices such as smart TVs, streaming sticks and game consoles. For more information, visit www.DAZN.com.
*Saunders vs. Murray not available on DAZN in the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand. Joshua vs. Pulev not available on DAZN in the UK or Ireland. Canelo vs. Smith not available in Mexico.
About DAZN Group
DAZN Group is one of the fastest growing sports media companies in the world. Headquartered in the UK and with employees in over 25 countries, our businesses touch every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation. DAZN Group is home to DAZN, the leading global sport destination, as well as the popular sports website, DAZN News. DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere. DAZN guarantees affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles. DAZN is now live in more than 200 countries and territories. Visit https://media.dazn.com for more information.
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.