TAIPEI, Sept. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — With the rise of technology, consumer’s expectations for services have drastically gone up. This includes the demand for speed and responsiveness. As a result, technology firms have created self-service kiosks to help businesses improve their services. Leading point of sales developer Datavan is one such company and is proud to introduce the new range of customizable self-service kiosks called “Mars”.
According to Tillster, a leader in digital ordering and engagement solutions for restaurants, the global kiosk market is expected to reach $30.8 billion by 2024. This is mainly due to shifts towards self-service technology in the food and beverage industries .
To cater to this rising demand, Datavan has decided to offer companies a self-service kiosk that addresses clients’ needs while offering flexibility in maintenance and upgrade.
“Applying a forward-thinking modular design principle, the system architecture is made in sections that can be customized or changed much more easily than its predecessors. As a result, our customers are able to tailor a bespoke hardware in an affordable way and further enjoy a low total cost of ownership in the long-term,” said CY Lin, the president of DataVan.
Features of Mars:
- Responsive Touchscreen available in display sizes ranging from 21.5 to 32 inches
- Scalable Core System which is equipped a variety of embedded PC box and can be configured to meet specific needs. All systems support Windows, Linux, and Android applications.
- Complete Hardware Package built with an array of device options, including AI-powered cameras, receipt printer, 1D/2D barcode reader, RFID reader, microphone, speaker, payment terminal holder, wired or wireless network communication, and etc…
- Flexible Installation with counter top, wall mount and freestanding options.
- Field-Serviceable Design that allows all devices and components to be taken out individually and replaced.
- Robust Construction with a powder-coated thick metal formed in a unibody craftsmanship, offering more security and durability.
- Remote Monitoring Tool to help the IT experts to get handy information about the hardware health conditions and take actions beforehand.
With a strong alliance of partners, Datavan’s customers will be provided with a complete range of choices in relation to the kiosk’s components and technologies. This is aimed at shortening the product development process and allow customers to enter the market more quickly.
DataVan International Corporation is a professional IT solutions provider offering a complete suite of products including point-of-sale systems, self-service kiosks, industry computers, and related peripherals. With over 30 years of experience in design, development, manufacturing, marketing and support services, DataVan brings a comprehensive industry knowledge to offer both off-the-shelf and tailor-made products in meeting a broad range of business needs for point-of-service, self-service, business automation, customer engagement and more.
DataVan systems have been trusted in over half a million installations worldwide — and they have been widely adopted by market leaders in a variety of industry segments, businesses and applications.
The content is by PR NewsWire. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.