Coforge Limited (NSE: COFORGE), a global digital services and solutions provider, that leverages emerging technologies and deep domain expertise to deliver real-world business impact for its clients announced that it has earned the Global Elite distinction in the new Pega Partners Program. The Global Elite distinction is reserved for the top-performing partners with demonstrated capabilities in Pega technologies, engagement strategies, or vertical markets.
Partners are thoroughly vetted by Pega to bring deep vertical knowledge and specialized expertise to clients. Specializations make it easier for clients to connect with the partner who best fits their specific needs by industry, technology, and territory. In addition to Global Elite status, Coforge also earned Specialized distinctions in Customer Service, Delivery, and Manufacturing.
Carola Cazenave, Vice President, Global Partner Ecosystem, Pegasystems said, “Coforge has been a valuable, strategic partner for Pega over the past 13 years.” She added, “With a significant pool of Pega-certified consultants globally, Coforge brings extensive domain expertise into every implementation and deployment. We are jointly investing in sales, marketing, and solution development to help solve complex business challenges for clients in the banking, insurance, travel, and public sector segments.”
Suresh Kumar Jagannathan, Chief Operating Officer, Digital Process Automation, Coforge Limited said, “We are happy to announce that Coforge has now earned the status of Global Elite distinction under the new Pega Partners program. The distinction is proof of our commitment to accelerate impact for clients and their customers by leveraging emerging technologies and new business operating models on the low code platform. We at Coforge have taken significant efforts to train and certify our workforce on low code solution platforms and applications like Pega that provide us an edge in the IT services industry worldwide. The strategic move will help Coforge evolve as a leader in the rapidly growing digital process automation market.”
As part of the Pega partnership, Coforge has:
- successfully implemented 300+ Pega solutions across multiple verticals including insurance, banking, financial services, government, manufacturing, travel, transportation and hospitality etc.
- provided customer relationship management, case management, robotic process automation, and decisioning solutions that can transform organizations into the digital businesses of tomorrow
- implemented Pega solutions like Insurance Smart Quote, Pega AI Chatbot, SMB Assistance Loans and accelerators like Virtual Lead System Architect and Pega DevOps that have been delivering great business results to its clients
- developed deep expertise in digital process automation technologies such as the low-code/no-code platforms empowering organizations to accelerate growth, transform consumer experience, and create lasting value and
- developed an industry leading cadre of 115+ Certified Lead System Architects (CLSA), providing enterprise excellence in platform design.
The content is a Press Release. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality, or quality of the content.