Business Wire India
- Select 50 customers from 5 cities to pre-book the iPhone 14 on Croma.com and get it delivered on 16th September before 9:30 AM with a surprise Breakfast Hamper
- #BreakfastWithApple offer can be availed by 5 lucky customers at Croma stores
- Pre-book iPhone 14 series and get flat 15% discount on select Apple accessories, AppleCare+ and Protect+
- Pre-book starts on Croma.com and stores from 9th September
- Croma stores to open at 8 AM on Sale Day, 16 September 2022
Croma brings together the whole Apple eco-system under one roof, providing shopping assistance from highly knowledgeable Croma experts instore and expert advice to help make an informed decision, curating the best deals & offers.
Prices for the new iPhone 14 starts from Rs 79,900, and goes up to Rs 1,39,900 for the iPhone 14 Pro Max. Along with the latest iPhone 14 series, Apple’s next generation of AirPods Pro, Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8, and Apple Watch SE will also be available for pre-booking across all the Croma stores and Croma.com.
Making the buying experience seamless for its customers, Croma is also offering flat 15% on select Apple accessories, AppleCare+ and Protect+ while pre-booking the latest iPhone series.
Mr. Avijit Mitra – MD & CEO, Croma Infiniti-Retail Ltd. Said, “At Croma, we believe that the discerning Indian consumer deserves a world-class retail experience. Croma has been a preferred destination for people looking to purchase Apple products. With our #BreakfastWithApple campaign, we are trying to make the occasion special for our customers by delivering the iPhone at their breakfast table, making them amongst the first to get their hands on this truly aspirational iPhone 14.”
Additionally, Apple is offering 6 months no cost EMI offers from leading bank cards, and attractive discount offers on exchange of eligible smartphones.
Have the best Apple experience coupled with amazing deals and offers at the nearest Croma store or on croma.com!
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.