Business Wire IndiaOne of the leading integrated compliance regulatory technology firms, Avantis Regtech, from the house of TeamLease Services has today announced the launch of a new automation platform – AVASEC, for Practicing Company Secretaries (PCS). A state of the art web and mobile platform, AVASEC will enable PCS’s to efficiently track and manage all pertinent compliances for their firm, as applicable under CA-2013, SEBI Regulations and Secretarial Standards. This is India’s first automation tool designed specifically for practicing secretaries.
Sharing more information about the new product, Mr Rishi Agrawal, CEO and Co-Founder, Avantis Regtech, said, “Currently more than a million companies in India outsource their secretarial compliance to PCS firms. Typically, a PCS manages 50 clients annually, in some large firms it may go up to 500. The current process is manual and thus extremely inefficient and time consuming. Additionally, it leaves room for human errors, missed timelines, incomplete documentation and poor compliance. AVASEC is going to solve this critical problem for PCS.”
AVASEC automates the entire process where crucial documents like agenda, minutes of the meeting, resolutions, disclosures, e-forms and e-registers are auto-generated. The platform creates a central repository of documents with rich search, sort and filter capabilities making audits easier.
“The advanced automation will make the process less cumbersome and free up time of PCS partners for more value adding activities. AVASEC will make PCS firms grow faster and more profitable,” added Mr Agrawal.
The platform will be available without any cost for companies (up to 200 entities) for this financial year. This will enable PCS to get their digital journey started, seamlessly.
Some of the key features and benefits of the AVASEC platform are:
- Easy & quick self-onboarding with unlimited number of firm users & cloud storage space
- Auto-generation of documents like agenda, minutes, resolutions, disclosures/intimations, e-forms, and e-registers
- Quick & easy meeting management/record keeping with auto-population of compliance calendar based on the agenda
- Auto-updated system with the latest amendments/changes in Companies Act and SEBI regulations
- Utility for automation of client service delivery, invoicing, and timesheet management
- At least 50% efficiency enhancement
- End to end practice automation
- Improved team productivity
- Improved compliance management
- Improved business profitability
- Reduced client servicing
For more information, visit https://www.avantis.co.in/
The content is by Business Wire India. DKODING Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. DKODING Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.