South Florida is ready to amuse their travellers in their stay at Hollywood with the world’s first guitar-shaped 400-foot-tall Hard Rock Hotel.
Almost every one of us has thought of buying a guitar once in our lives, how many of you have thought of staying inside a 400-foot-tall guitar with casinos, music avenue, man-made lake and much more?
- The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel has spent $1.5 billion on this guitar-shaped hotel, which is a part of a larger $2.5 billion plan of expanding the two Hard Rock hotels & casinos.
- The hotel will officially open on October 24, room reservations can be made online.
- Hard Rock has promised approx. 100 shows a year, to keep the signature music element of the Hard Rock alive.
- More than $125 million is spent on the avenue which will be a host to a number of events including boxing matches, award shows and live music.
- The hotel also has a man-made lake featuring paddle boats and a lazy river, a 12,000-foot rooftop bar and lounge areas as well.
- For the foodies, Hard Rock has built 14 restaurants on-site more than enough to keep your taste buds satisfied during your stay.
- The villas in this hotel will be submerged in water to give the guests a “Bora Bora experience” with personal butler service and more.
- The brand has shown full focus on the experiences with dedicated memorabilia, comedy theatre, 3,000 slot machines and 228 game tables.