The Mercedes G-class 2019 is here and it can climb up a 100% incline. You really need to see it yourself to believe it.
This is a feat of engineering, showing how far your buck can take you when in apocalypse.
- Now now, 100% doesn’t mean you will be climbing 90-degree angle, straight on the wall.
- It is actually a 45-degrees. What it means; This is the phenomenon when the drag of gravity on your car against your acceleration are equal.
- This car boasts of 4WD with an engine and transmission that are really powerful; powerful enough to to make this feat possible.
- If you don’t have the right tires on though, you may be struggling in taking this car on the tower bridge when it opens.
- This may not look like the prettiest car out there, but as said earlier, it will take you offroading on an apocalypse.
- Somebody has to spend all that money to get this off-road car though, don’t they?