Scotland’s Capital Edinburgh is the hot place right now if you are into photography. World Photography Day is here with some of the most powerful images ever.
Famously known as the Fringe Festival, all kinds of creative forms are appreciated at this renown event. World photography day is the years biggest photography event.
- The event started as an annual cultural fest, exhibiting the winners of World Press Photo.
- Journalists across the world are recognised and appreciated for their hard work and photographs.
- 2019’s winners are chosen by an independent Jury, reviewing 78,801 photographs.
- 4,738 photographers from 129 countries have been reviewed at this years WWP festival.
- The best photographers this year include Marco Gualazzini, Brent Stirton, Terrel Groggins, and Brendan Smialowski.
- Powerful images, emanating emotions ranging from melancholy, aspirations and amusement. The broader genres include the environment, sports, nature and news.
- Travelling to more than 100 locations, it is the largest showcase on Earth.
- Responsibility of purpose arises when everybody has the liberty to click photos with nothing but your phone. Let’s celebrate this world photography day with amazing photos.