Last Friday saw a fitting end to the Area 51 meme that dragged on for way too long. But if a new Foo Fighters Live album is not enough to please your chomps, you got another thing coming.
The facebook event page for Alienstock and Storm Area 51 promised to fill up Nevada’s desolate county of Lincoln. The event organiser who did it as a joke even ran off, scared of a humanitarian crisis that may become of the event he made for the fun of it. Woodrocket solves all issues with a parody.
- Storm Area 51 event was widely covered and Naruto runners hoping to get in on some ‘alien chicks’ and ‘free them aliens’ came out to be a rather small gathering. People went really hard to meme in real life, running over the place. A few of them cracked a cold one with the boys, nobody really got into the military facility. Now, Storm Area 51 by WoodRocket is the next surprise to look forward to.
- The best of the Storm Area 51 memers made it to the tv screens but that’s not the best of it all.
The big surprise by WoodRocket:
- All owing to the spoofers who like popular fantasies come true, Storm Area 51 by WoodRocket is coming up and the surprise for the people who are into Aliens is bound to be insane.
- Storm Area 51 by WoodRocket is not a first. They are known to make parodies out of just about everything under the sun that gains popularity. This includes Lion King, Simpsons, Two girls one pink mirror. If you are into this stuff, this is the perfect finisher Area 51 scene for you.
- The new place to search for Area 51 and Aliens is WoodRocket. The new porn parody by WoodRocket stars April O’Neil and Lauren Philips, coming together (pun intended) to make your fantasies come true. Also in this parody will be “a mystery friend” and “an alien”. This obviously is just a man in an alien green suit.
- In other news, nobody was shot dead at the actual Area 51 raid nor were any aliens found. The Navy has confirmed 3 videos as footage showing mysterious flying vehicles.