Spiderman and his secret identity have always amazed the people in Marvel’s universe, but there have been many instances when New York’s favorite son has revealed his true identity.
These are our favorite moments when Peter Parker’s secret was no hiding behind his mask –
Doc Ock Unmasks Spider-Man In ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ #12
- Peter Parker’s biggest secret was first revealed to the world all the way back in The Amazing Spider-Man #12 by none other than Doctor Otto Octavius himself.
- Doctor Octopus beat the sh*t out of spiderman in an easy and short fight and pulled his mask to reveal his true identity.
- Since the fight was so easy, and nobody could believe Peter Parker was actually Spider-Man, everyone present pretty much dismisses the revelation.
Spider-Man Reveals Himself To The Burglar Who Took Uncle Ben’s Life In ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ #200
- Peter Parker didn’t set out to become a superhero until a burglar he let by him happened to shoot his uncle, Ben.
- The burglar who took uncle Ben’s life breaks the prison and loots her aunt, May Parkers home. This makes Pete very angry and to make matter worse, he even shot spiderman during their banter.
- Spider-Man manages to track down the burglar, whom he confronts by throwing off his mask to reveal himself as Peter Parker. The burglar then suffers a fatal heart attack and perishes of fright.
Daredevil tells Peter He Knows He Is Spider-Man In ‘The Spectacular Spider-Man’ #110
- Matt Murdock, aka Daredevil, has a unique ability, which helps him identify people based on their unique characteristics. This can include the timbre of their voice or even their heartbeat
- The revelation comes when Daredevil smashes in between Peter Parker and Sin Eater. This enrages Spider-Man, and the two get into a tussle out on the street.
- Later on, Daredevil was ransacked by some mobs, and to make Spidey help him, he calls him Peter. This was the end of their ego-war, and they turned out to be a great crime-fighting team.
Wolverine Sniffs Out Peter’s Secret In ‘Spider-Man’ #10
- Wolverine is well known for his ability to pop claws and tear people apart, but he has other skills as well.
- He can heal from anything, and he has the ability to track someone across the globe after picking up their scent
- Both superheroes were in town to deal with the Wendigo. And then Wolverine picks up Spider-Man’s scent on the young man walking by, he knows exactly who he’s dealing with.
- Peter is understandably startled. But as soon as he recognizes who he is talking to, he understands what has happened.