Whiskey is the go-to drink for many people across the globe. A problem arises when choosing what to buy while you are at the store, no more!
Here is a list of the most unique Whiskey you can buy in 2019. Many of these are not for the weak hearted, tread carefully.
Roe & Co.
- The brand is the namesake of George Roe, the renown whiskey maker from the 19th century.
- The whiskey from Roe & Co. first came out inMarch 2017.
- This fantastic Whiskey can be described as a “non-chill Irish Whiskey”.
- The Roe & Co Whiskey has 45% AbV (90 Proof for you Americans).
- Slight hints of Apple and caramel make this one a must-try for those of you who love the subtle sweetness in Whiskey.
Teeling Single Grain Irish Whiskey
- The uniques taste of Teeling Single grain whiskey is a must-have for all fans of Whiskey out there.
- After the distilling process is complete, this Irish Whiskey lives inside Californian Cabernet Sauvignon casks.
- The unique method that this Whiskey is made using gives it a fruity note within fantastic Whiskey domain.
The Tyrconnell 16-year-old
- This is the freshest Single Malt Whiskey available in the market today. The 16-year-aged Whiskey is the best creation by the brand to date.
- Tyrconnell Whiskey is made using the best and freshest Irish Barley.
- The Tyrconnell is a double-distilled whiskey. Flavours of vanilla, citrus and spice along with graham is for the ones looking a private drink.
Jack Daniels Tennessee Straight Rye Whiskey
- This is the Whiskey for all days, crafted to perfection with water from Lynchburg Cave Spring and a mix of Rye, Corn and Malted Barley.
- The ones who are bored with the same old-same old will enjoy this outstanding creation with a banging hit.
Paul John Unpeated Select
- Manufactured in India, this Single Malt Whiskey is the smoothest and most unique whiskey available on the Indian Subcontinent.
- This is mostly available in Goa, India. If you are living outside of India though, you may still be able to find this fantastic Single Malt Whiskey.
- It is worth mentioning; Paul John unpeated Select Single malt Whiskey contains 55.2% AbV.