US President Donald Trump has increased the standard of products defined as Made in America by making them more American.
That’s how we carry on the ‘flaming torch of Americanism’ as president Warren G. Harding called it” -Trump on his decision to make American-made products more American
- Donald Trump on his mission to make ‘Buy American and hire American’ the new standard, has now pushed the made in America campaign a step further.
- He has raised the standard for products to be designated as Made in America.
- Now the domestic goods have to be at least 75% American to be called American made, earlier the standard was only 50%.
- Iron and Steel product should be at least 95% American in order to call it American made.
- Trump also claimed that almost 1,400 companies had announced that they were bringing their jobs back from overseas.
- To brag about the success of his policies, he also mentioned how his policies led to the creation of over six million new jobs.
- “If we can build it, grow it, or make it in the United States, we will.” – Donald Trump.
- He also mentioned the renegotiation of the North America Free Trade Agreement with the signing of United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement.
- Trump wants to convey the voters from these statements that their government has been pro-American with main focus on job creation and welfare of American workers.
By: Ishant Chaudhary, Editorial Desk, DKODING Media