NSDC partners with TikTok to leverage the platform to educate TikTok’s over 200 million users, including first-time Internet users in India.
Tik Tok announced on Monday that it has partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to support skill development in India and celebrate World Youth Skills Day 2019.as per ET reports.
- Tik Tok said as part of the collaboration, NSDC has joined TikTok to leverage the platform to educate TikTok’s over 200 million users, including first-time Internet users in India.
- The partnership also supports the skill development programs and vocational training in the country through an in-app campaign #Skills4All.
- “We are excited to join TikTok, in celebration of World Youth Skills Day 2019. Through this platform, we look forward to engaging with TikTok’s vibrant community to achieve our vision of a skilled India.” Gaurav Kapoor, senior head, communications and advocacy at NSDC said.
- “This partnership is aligned with TikTok’s mission to empower India’s creative economy by providing its over 200 million users with a global platform to showcase their talent.” said Nitin Saluja, director, public policy, TikTok.
- TikTok said the collaboration on the platform with #Skills4All has already garnered over 217.7 million views.
- Some of the most popular TikTok creators are @englishwithgeet, @rannvijaysingha and @theamrapalette.
By: Abhinav Ranjan, Business Writer, DKODING Media