We Company with its three subsidiaries recently filed its IPO prospectus and plans to go public by next month.
We Company has reported 527,000 members as of June 30. This is an increase of over 90% from last years stats.
- Softbank invested $2 Billion into the company, bringing its valuation ay $47 Billion this January.
- Prospectus for the Securities and Exchange Commission also reported revenue of $1.54 Billion for the first two quarters of 2019.
- The prospectus also said that it plans to raise an additional $6 Billion in debt, hoping to close it along with the IPO.
- Adam Neumann is the largest shareholder of the coworking giant. He recently liquidated $700 million from the company in a mix of stock sales and debt.
- With its 3 subsidiaries, Adam has raised $8.4 Billion through a mix of debt and equity funding.
- It gained 56% of revenue from the US and the rest through international markets according to the filing.