The All Nippon Airway’s “The Room” has raised the standard for business class everywhere with next-level comfort and luxury.
If you want really a super spacious business class seat with privacy, you must try All Nippon’s Airway’s ‘The Room’.
- The unique selling point of this ANA’s Boeing 777-300ER business class seat is the room it provides, you just can’t use the full space provided by the airlines.
- The extra-large bed with a very pleasant sleeping angle. You will avoid any awkward snares after you’ve had too much of ANA’s special selection of wine.
- The state-of-the-art screen inside can be controlled with your own phone with a wide variety of onboard curated content.
- Another immensely beautiful part of this room is the Boeing sheer curtain blinds which create a lovely diffused lighting.
- According to those who travelled the first flight of this business class seat from London to Tokyo, the expectations after seeing the promo photos are met quite surprisingly.
- Gilbert Ott, one of the world’s leading travel experts, believes this is the best business flight and even compared this with Qatar’s Qsuite.
- She said, “This makes the Qsuite look like a Fiat SUV next to an Audi Q5, and went to say the best suite in the sky.”