This is not a joke anymore, the desolate county of Lincoln is soon going to be overrun by mass hysteria. The potential of over 3.5 Million people storming Area 51 is inevitable, perhaps more so than Thanos.
Area 51 is the most romanticised topic of the generation.
- The fact of the matter is that the US government has made it out to be such a huge secret, people cannot help but be intrigued. Storm Area 51 is the biggest event since the inception of the conspiracy theories revolving this mysterious place.
- Many believe that Area 51 is the centre of Mass Surveillance in the United States. This basically implies that every citizen of the country is under a close eye through this secret classified Military facility.
UFO conspiracies around Area 51
- Sources have often said that UFO activity has been spotted. Heck, there’s an Alien autopsy video that’s everywhere on the internet. The Vox documentary on Netflix gives more insight into this video.
- Alienstock and Storm Area 51 are the two events that are coming up. If people decide to storm the facility in hopes to find Alien chicks, we have a humanitarian crisis on our hands. This massive impending doom that the US faces today is but a small part of the vast pothole that the conspiracy theorists have created.
- A massive number of memes have been circulating on Instagram and Facebook alike.
- The Alienstock and Area 51 events have become very large scale events in a short span of 4 months. These are raising concerns for one question alone.
- What if these participants really end up storming the facility? This may lead to mayhem yet to be seen ever before. This implies that we may see the biggest festival in all of US right in the grounds of Area 51. There’s no wonder why!
- The only two ways this event can go – Fyre 2.0 or Woodstock 2.0.