If you keep forgetting where you parked your car, Google Maps can save the parking location of your vehicle.
Damn! where the f—- have I parked my car? – With this Google Maps feature, you will never end up saying these words again.
- Google Maps has a feature of which many of us are not aware and is certainly a lifesaver for those who often forget their parking spot.
- With Google Maps you can save your parking location in just 4 simple steps, although AI can do it with a voice command, accuracy is the factor pointing towards Google Maps.
- The first step is to open the app and find your current location (blue dot).
- After that click the blue dot; in the location, options menu click “save your parking.” This will put a map pin in your current location and tag it as where you parked.
- The third step is to verify the location to which the app is pointing, you can pinch in for detailed location.
- The final step is to locate your car by clicking on the Google Maps’ message in the notification tray, you can click on directions to start navigation to your car.
- You can also add pictures of the location, a timer and save the spot for future use.
- This feature may not be useful for your regular parking spots, but when it comes to places and events like concerts or a tourist spot, finding your parked vehicle is often a headache.