The late Stephen Hawking believed that the Earth would cease to exist within the next 200 years.
For our sake, we can only hope it’s not guaranteed but his ideas are worth a good look for sure.Stephen Hawking – Will Earth exist in 200 years?
- He is the most famous scientist to have existed since Albert Einstein. The theoretical physicist and cosmologist, Stephen Hawking believed that the planet would become inhabitable for life.
- Hawking believed that the most immediate threat to the existence of human being is Genetic Modifications.
- According to Stephen Hawking, we don’t completely understand the risks we take when we mix up dangerous viruses using DNA samples of Human beings and other species.
- Alien Invasion. This may not seem plausible to many people because there exists no proof of the existence of Extra-Terrestrial life. But it is far from a long shot.
- Hawking believed that the end of the universe could be something that we really need to think over. Sure, we can migrate to another planet and make it close to habitable through artificial measures. But what if the Universe Ended?
- AI Take Over is something that Stephen Hawking took very seriously. He once went as far as to call it the worst invention of Mankind. That is in spite of the fact that his communication was only ever possible through the progress we’ve made in AI.
- Nuclear Weapons are the biggest threat we are faced with today. Destruction is, after all, second nature to Human beings.
- Point of No Return is actually close and Stephen Hawking was very sure about the need to move out of Earth. The deforestation, population growth and pollution today point right to it too.
To Be Continued…