Sony has launched a crowdfunding project for such a device to survive the hot summer. Keeping in line with technological advancements, Sony has developed a wearable air conditioner called REON POCKET.
Technology has evolved so much over the years that we have a number of tech-savvy devices making our lives easy. But have you ever wondered how to survive the scorching heat while travelling or sitting somewhere with no air conditioner?
- Reon Pocket will keep you cool during the rising temperatures, reported Techgenyz.
- It is a wearable device compatible with both inner and outer wearable which can be controlled by your smartphone, making it as portable as it can get.
- Reon Pocket is a new device which helps to get relief not only from the steaming hot summers but also from the cold winters.
- The device can be kept in a small bag or can be worn on the back or neck with dedicated underwear and controlled with a dedicated mobile application.
- Reon Pocket has adopted a Peltier element that can be cooled and heated efficiently. Such elements are mostly used for car and wine coolers.
- The device are found in S, M, and L sizes but, as of now, is made for men only, it comes with an innerwear, which is made with a pocket at the back to insert the device.
- The device is powered by a lithium-ion battery that can be used for an entire day with just 2 hours of charging.
- Reon Pocket comes with a price tag of 14,080 yen (8,978 INR) for one device and one underwear whereas it costs 19,030 yen (12,126 INR) for the highest one machine and five underwear.
- This Sony product is currently exclusive to Japan, and if the target is not met, no other devices will be released.
By: Abhinav Ranjan, Editorial Desk, DKODING Media