After Game of Thrones, George RR Martin’s next flick is an Xbox game namely, Elden Ring
Game Of Thrones series is gone with the wind. While fans await the completion of his book series, ‘A song of ice and fire’, he has other plans lined up. To be specific, an Xbox game – ‘Elden Ring’.
- The plans for the game which were previously leaked are now confirmed.
- The game made its debut, kicking off the Xbox’s E3 2019 convention.
- ‘Elden Ring’ will be making its way to Xbox as well as PCs.
- The game is also going to be available for PS4. Microsoft stole the spotlight since Sony did not have its own event this year.
- It is being said that ‘Eden Ring’ is From Software’s largest project to date.
- The trailer of the game is available.
- It looks like a dark, twisted game, loosely based on Norse Mythology and Viking Lore.
- Involving the maker of Dark Souls, Hidetaka Miyazaki, the duo is not only expected to make a breathtaking game but bound to.
- The storytelling skills of GRRM are expected to show the magic it could not in the ending of GOT.