Would you believe that humanity had a chance at free energy for all? This is the story of Tesla AC systems.
We did but the engines of commerce chewed it up and spit it out. What for? Profits.
- Tesla worked with Alternating Current which was beyond any form of Direct Current technology that exists today.
- Tesla’s AC system was quickly adopted as the standard for electric utilities at the World’s Colombian Exposition in Chicago (1893).
- Tesla’s AC system was as standard for electric utilities in the US and eventually (but quickly) the world over.
- John D. Rockefeller who was the Fossil fuel tycoon reacted to this growing popularity by backing Ford motor company.
- Rockefeller’s decision to back Henry Ford made sure that the fuel intake engine is the chief mode of transport.
- At 38, Tesla started the most crucial part of his career.
- He made breakthroughs in science for developing paradigm-shifting technological advancements.
- No records of Tesla’s experiments and findings exist today.
- JP Morgan soon after he bought the rights to all of Tesla’s inventions, present and future, for a meagre $150,000.