Many of us have dreams we don’t believe we can achieve. The financial problems that arise when you leave your job can make or break you.
Maybe you want to bootstrap a business idea – a media company, a bookstore, clothing factory. It could be anything but even the thought of leaving the stable day job can be scary for many.
- Prana, a sustainable clothing store is offering you the chance to take up your dream and make it a bootstrap business reality.
- Participators need to apply by uploading a three-minute-video which tells about your current job.
- You also need to tell about your dream job. The video is to gauge your capability along with your passion.
Is this an opportunity you should take up?
- You may have the right goal for your business idea but maybe you have no people management skills.
- A barrier like this could ruin your chances of being successful in life – this is a make it or break it.
What are the terms and conditions to get the $100,000?:
- Entries are evaluated according to many criteria; capability, exclusivity, logical reasoning, out-of-the-box thinking, and motivation.
- The due date to make an entry for a chance to turn your bootstrap dream into a reality is September 16.
- You need to be 21 years old at the least and a legal resident of the United States.
- Winning would mean you have to quit your job and make the leap of faith in bootstrapping your dream job.
- You will be a part of the showcase for Prana’s audience.
- The payout will be made in 4 $25,000 installments. Cut them some slack.
Hope you win the job of your dreams and take the journey you have always wanted to go on, with this Bootstrap promo by Prana.