PewDiePie is all set to reach 100 Million Subscribers on YouTube, so whenever your parents will tell you to stop playing computer games and go outside like the rest of the kids let them know about PewDiePie.
Imagine if you are paid for just playing computer games.
- Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, better known online as PewDiePie is a Swedish YouTuber actor, comedian, and gamer commentator.
- He is better known for his YouTube video content, which mainly consists of comedic formatted shows.
- PewDiePie has subscribers approximately 97 million and counting on his YouTube channel with estimated yearly earnings of 20 million.
- Since breaking through on YouTube with his Let’s Play-styled videos, Kjellberg has emerged as one of the most noted and influential online personalities.
- He is named one of “The World’s 100 Most Influential People” by Time magazine.
- The Swedish YouTuber lives with fashion and beauty vlogger Marzia Bisognin and two dogs Maya and Ynk.
- Kjellberg uploaded a diss track against T-Series titled “TSERIES DISS TRACK” (later renamed to “Bitch Lasagna”) in response to their YouTube channel being projected to surpass PewDiePie in subscribers
- He’s already got more subscribers than the population of Germany and Belgium combined.