The climate change and nuclear risk are leading earth to its doomsday, and people have started preparing for it, some have filled their basements with supplies, while the rich people have opted out for luxury.
Nope, these are not some luxurious villas or hotel rooms for vacations in your favourite cities, these are actually bunkers which will be the home for some privileged people in case of an Armageddon.
- Since the doomsday clock, the clock used to track how close the world is to destroying itself, has reached 2 minutes to midnight people now have another major reason to panic.
- This has led to people starting their preparation for the apocalypse, with suppliers like Vivos started making luxury bunkers a big business.
- According to Vivos, a “life-assurance shelter solution” is a must-have as the world remains in its current state.
- These bunkers can survive air, water and gas penetration with a luxurious interior which may cost you over $200,000.
- These bunkers have state-of-the-art security with luxury and comfort, and people can survive here for 10 years with proper supplies and communication system.
- The construction of these bunkers started way back in 1984 after the cold war and are in the Czech Republic on a 30,000-meter square compound.
- The Oppidum is a billionaire bunker and has the unusual title of the largest billionaire bunker in the world.
- The buyers think of these bunkers as the life insurance for their future generations, the very marketing line used by these sellers.