This proposed hotel in Norway will have a pool perched right on the edge of a cliff which I guess would be enough to satisfy the adventurer inside you.
Want some adrenaline rush? This Norwegian hotel’s view and swimming pool will definitely pump you up with it.
- This future project of Norway’s Hayri Atak Architectural Design Studio is a hotel which will be situated on a site 600-meters-high on Preikestolen.
- Preikestolen is a steep cliff and popular tourist spot in the west of Norway where tourist will experience the feeling of living in and beyond the edge after the hotel is constructed.
- The view from the cliff is not what makes this hotel the talk of the traveler’s world; it’s the cantilevered glass swimming pool that is perched right on the edge of the cliff.
- The entrance to the hotel will be constructed on top of the cliff, which is a naturally flat surface.
- It will further feature nine guest suites and shared lounge area, all planned to be embedded within the rockface. Proposed to be named as the ‘Cliff concept boutique hotel’.
- Commenting on the construction, Hayri Atak in a statement said,” I thought that experiencing beyond the edge is much more thrilling in a pool rather than a balcony.”
- The hotel is currently named Cliff concept boutique hotel and is currently in the very early stages of planning.