Looking at the catalog of Netflix and wondering what to watch next for hours? Give rest to your artistic mind and watch these great shows made for the designers.
These 6 shows have to be in your watchlist if you’re right half of the brain is more prominent than the other half.
- Enough of the fancy cooking competitions or some adults crying over stunts a 5th grader can perform; this show will really blow you away.
- A fiery competition between some of the best glassblowers and their beautiful creations with a delicate material will surely satisfy the enigmatic artist inside you.
Abstract: The Art of Design
- What does a graphic designer, an illustrator, a photographer, a designer, and an architect have in common? They all transform your life with immersive designs you see everywhere.
- Watching the trailer alone makes you want to dive further in the creative world of these designers and more and more curious about how they make these breath-taking designs.
- Denmark is home to a massive 130,000-square-foot house inspired by LEGO. And if you don’t have any plans in the near future to visit Denmark, you should try Netflix’s documentary version.
- The 47-minute documentary compasses the details of the construction process and the challenges the architects faced in creating the massive house.
Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things
- A documentary designed to counter the pro-capitalist and rampant mentality with the ultimate solution of minimalism.
- This documentary contains the real-life experience of people living in tiny homes, attempting to live clutter-free, or are looking to exist with a minimal footprint.
The 100 years show
- Carmen Herrera is just a regular 100-year-old lady and moreover, she still paints abstracts and is a minimalist painter.
- A 30-minute video where the oldest painter in the world will share her experience in a witty style, a sweet combination of art and entertainment.
Amazing Hotels: Life Beyond the Lobby
- Big fan of modern-day sky scrapping and technologically super-advanced architecture? This show will take you to some marvelous hotels and inside their exceptionally creative and unique designs.
- You will learn everything about these jaw-dropping designs from the great minds behind these spectacular hotels, the chief-architects.