Prime minister Narendra Modi will soon feature in the popular television show Man vs Wild hosted by Bear Grylls
As number of tigers rise in India, Modi goes on safari. Popular television show ‘Man Vs Wild’, will soon feature Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Renowned survivalist, adventurer and host of the show Bear Grylls broke the news of PM Modi featuring in Man vs Wild on Twitter on July 29.
- The show Man Vs Wild revolves around Bear Grylls and his camera crew navigating through remote islands and forests tackling challenges and giving survival strategies to the viewers.
- The episode featuring Mr. Modi was shot at the Jim Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand.
- A source revealed Mr. Modi was shooting for this show when the Pulwama attack happened on February 14.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, said: “For years, I have lived among nature, in the mountains and the forests. These years have had a lasting impact on my life.
- The episode will premiere simultaneously on 12 Discovery channels in India on August 12 at 9:00 p.m.
- The premiere will also be available in 5 languages and will be showcased in more than 180 countries around the world.
- Bear Grylls has hosted prominent celebrities in the past such as former American President Barack Obama, actor Kate Winslet and Tennis star Roger Federer.
Tease yourself with the teaser trailer of the Man vs Wild featuring Narendra Modi: