NASA scientists have dropped bombshell news of impending calamity that has left the world sweating with fear from what may come.
As per NASA scientists, Earth’s 24-hour rotation cycle is increasing as the Earth’s rate of rotation is slowing down. The reason is that the Moon is moving farther away from our planet – and if we believe the smartest at NASA – major earthquakes could be on their way.
Strong correlation between Earth’s rotation and earthquake activity suggests increase in numbers of intense earthquakes in future.
- Earth’s rotation is dependent on Moon’s gravity and to keep it in check, lunar orbit must be slightly ahead.
- Moon’s gravity creates a tidal bulge on the Earth which attempts to rotate at the same speed as rest of the planet.
- As the bulge moves ‘ahead’ of the Moon, it attempts to pull it back, thus slowing the Earth’s rotation a little.
- Universe Laws dictate that even if individual pieces speed up, slow down, or change direction, the sum total of angular momentum cannot change.
- So, when Earth loses angular momentum, Moon gains it by moving away further in the lunar orbit.
- As per recent research, the slowing rate of rotation of the globe will cause stronger earthquakes on a more frequent basis – due to shifts in Earth’s core.
- The research observes that since the turn of the century, more intense earthquakes of 7.0 magnitude between 25 to 30 from the average 15 major earthquakes a year.
- But one scientist opines that such a catastrophe will happen only when the day and month both equal 42 days, which is a billion years away.