Daredevils are no doubt awesome and their life-endangering stunts are way beyond awesome. But sometimes the luck is what you need more than the heart of a lion.
Here are some instances where the adrenaline junkies met the most unfortunate ends and lost their lives while performing their regular inhuman stunts-
Valery Rozov’s last base jump
- Valery Rozov’s last stunt was a 22,000-feet base jump while trying to conquer the “Seven Summits”.
- The 52-year-old daredevil died when he crashed into a cliff after leaping from the top of Mount Ama-Dablam in eastern Nepal.
Kyle Lee stocking went swinging
- Kylee Lee attempted to duplicate a stunt he saw on YouTube, only this time the rope was a bit too long.
- Instead of swinging beneath the 110-foot Corona arch near Moab he struck the ground and the impact killed him.
- Another prime example of why you shouldn’t try to recreate what you saw on the internet or TV.
Lim Ba had a heart attack while cooking himself in a steamer
- Lim Ba was actually a veteran of this type of stunts, what he used to do was lock himself inside a giant wok with some rice and sweet corn.
- Only this time age and blood pressure were not in his favor, and he started to knock in about 30 minutes.
- When the cover was removed he was unconscious and was dead by the time medical personnel arrived. Cause of death was a heart attack and there were second-degree burns too.
Anastasiya Maximova died under her own horse
- Cossack horsemanship is an amazing art with a pinch of mounted warfare. Here, as you would have guessed, riders do stunts on the back of their horses running in high speeds.
- Anastasiya Maximova, a 24-year-old Russian Cossack rider, was caught up in the wrong situation when her foot got stuck in the stirrup.
- She was then dragged around the arena by her horse; she died of her injuries before she could make it to the hospital.
Wing Walking is so, so dangerous
- Wing walking is not just an extreme sport, it’s actually insane.
- Todd Green was one of those insane wing walkers with a career spanning over 25 years. His last walk on wings was at Selfridge Air Show where he fell from 150 feet to his death.
- According to the reports, the veteran daredevil was trying to transfer in midair from a plane to the skid of a helicopter when he slipped.