The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton was so, so much excited about her relationship with Prince William that she started making everyone call her Catherine.
Duchess Kate Elizabeth Middleton or Duchess Catherine Middleton, what’s your pick?
- Dating a prince is every woman’s fantasy and for those, whose dream comes true can’t be blamed for getting over-excited for the future.
- Now, The Sun has resurfaced an interesting column from 2008, where royal expert Adam Helliker told Sunday Express how Kate wants to drop the informal first name.
- This was done by Catherine 2 years before they even got engaged, apparently to prepare for her future role.
- In addition to this, reporter Daniela Elsner also claimed Kate told her friends about the rebranding over email in a “gentle” and “very jokey” way.
- Imagine one of your friends suddenly acting this way, for sure you would have made her life miserable with some great comic punches daily.
- And for Kate, the name is really sweet, so the future queen didn’t change it. Although Catherine Middleton goes better with her title of Duchess.