The Joy strategy, New York’s new strategy to cope up with the professional and emotional stress, is to relive your childhood once again.
Childhood, the only time in our life when we all were not stressed about the money, relationships and tomorrow – this is what has inspired Grace Harry to inject the youthful play in her and everyone else’s life.
- Grace Harry, a “Joy strategist” in New York has come up with a simple and crazy method to get rid of the daily stress we all suffer from.
- Her strategy is to make the adult take time from their busy life and become a child once again, play games they used to play in childhood; do hula-hoops, dancing, singing, and drawing & colouring.
- She first tested her new strategy on her friends, and after their amazing response she embarked on a journey to “light people up by reminding them about the shit they know, but forgot.”
- She has been hosting events with creative themes, old-school games and activities to bring back the long-lost inner kid.
- One-on-one personalized joy sessions based on what the person has experienced in their childhood are also available for those who want to relive the youthful moment with more relatable activities.
- The element of therapeutic conversion is also there with meditation workshops, yoga retreats, Ayahuasca journeys, breath-work training, therapy, and life-coaching.
- What people are experiencing is that time for these silly activities is what we need to keep our mind and body in the right place against the never-ending stress of our lives.