Doesn’t matter if you’re a pet lover or not because the story of Jillian Dibble making a bucket list for her cancer diagnosed dog will surely melt your heart and may bring some tears too.
Make a bucket list for your dog – no doubt the sweetest thing I heard today.
- Jillian Dibble’s heart broke into pieces when she heard her beagle, Daisy, is diagnosed with terminal cancer and has only 8 weeks to live.
- She decided to give her the best farewell possible by making a bucket list for her.
- Her list includes many beautiful items such as Starbucks pupachino, order a burger at McDonald’s, have ice cream on the Ave and go to the beach.
- These items may be what you do every day with your pet, but these small moments are what that missed most after your pet has left this world.
- Jillian is also hoping to raise some funds on the name of Daisy so that some other animal may receive some care and love.
- Ms Dibble wants Daisy to visit a fire station, have a photoshoot, make a paw print ornament, paint a picture, sit together and watch the sunrise or sunset and also ‘follow that scent for as long as you want’.
- No parents should have to bury their child – but for the people who treat their pets as family members, they have to bear this pain.