The most awaited reboot Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is almost here, and the loyal COD fans can’t wait to see what Infinity Ward has in store for them.
With plenty of new Multi-player modes, cross-platform gaming and return of fan-favourite characters, COD: Modern Warfare is all set to return with never seen before graphics.
- Call of Duty: Modern Welfare is scheduled to release on 25th October 2019, with Infinity Ward actively launching trailers and news.
- This time developers are pushing cross-platform play, which means PC or console will not be the barrier for you and your friends to play together.
- Activision is planning to scrape out the season pass for the reboot, instead, they will deliver more free maps and post-launch events.
- There will be a single-player campaign that kicks off a new storyline with a few familiar, returning characters including the fan favourite Captain Price.
- The single-player campaign mode will include two roles besides enemy for the first time – Soldiers and Freedom Fighters.
- The gaming community is expecting an upgraded and more competitive AI, which will make the single-player campaign more challenging than ever.
- It is reported that Call of Duty Modern Warfare will have Ray-tracing enabled. Gamers who prefer high detail will experience Call of Duty Modern Warfare way better.
- The game will be able to achieve next-level photorealistic graphics, likes of which we have not seen in any Call of Duty game, with DX 12 support.
- The speculations on a Battle Royale mode are very high and we may see a battle royale mode with 200 players and a map triple the size of Blackout.
- Infinity Ward has introduced another game mode Gunfight, which is a fast-paced 2v2 multiplayer gunfight.