Does the popular wives tale have truth to it after all?
This wives tale has been heard by most of us if not all. So, women try to follow the opposite of this; eating no fruits at all to get a girl.
- Researchers surveyed 740 women experiencing their first pregnancy.
- The interesting detail they found – women with high potassium in their diet are more likely to have a baby boy.
- The same has been implied for women who have a higher calorie and sodium intake. Does this mean you will definitely have a baby boy?
- A debunked myth: Drinking more milk means more chances of having a boy. High levels of calcium were also linked to getting a baby boy.
- The small sample size of this study makes it less reliable though, making it less likely for this to get you a baby boy.
- You can listen to this research or simply hope for a healthy baby coming home. I would suggest the latter.